sexta-feira, 28 de março de 2008

Ozzy, Gamma Ray e Helloween

Shows de abril
OZZY OSBOURNE

(São Paulo-SP 05/04/08)
I Don’t Wanna Stop, Suicide Solution, Bark At The Moon, War Pigs, Mr. Crowley, Road To Nowhere, Not Going Away, Crazy Train, I Don’t Want To Change The World, Guitar Solo, Here For You, I Don’t Know, Mama, I’m Coming Home and Paranoid




HELLOWEEN
(Curitiba-PR 15/04/08)
Helloween, Sole Survivor, March Of Time, As Long As I Fall, Eagle Fly Free, Paint A New World, A Tale That Wasn’t Right, King For A 1000 Years, We Burn, The Bells Of The Seven Hells, Dr. Stein, Medley (I Can, Where The Rain Grows, Perfect Gentelman, Power, Steel Tormentor, Keeper Of The Seven Keys, If I Could Fly), Future World (with Gamma Ray) and I Want Out (with Gamma Ray)


GAMMA RAY
(Curitiba-PR 15/04/08)



Heaven Can Wait, New World Order, Land Of The Free, Fight, Into The Storm, Real World, Rebellion In Dreamland, Heavy Metal Universe, The Silence, Ride The Sky (Helloween cover), Empress, Valley Of The Kings, From The Ashes, Somewhere Out in Space and Send Me A Sign

Nenhum comentário: